FN Manufacturing 10.5” Government Profile ( A2 ) Hammer Forged barrel Assembly. Barrel has 5.56 Nato chamber, 1/7 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, carbine gas system, threaded ½ x 28 and Mil-Spec phosphate coated. Barrel and chamber are Chrome Lined to a specification that is almost double the thickness of a standard M4/M16 Mil-Spec barrel. Includes barrel with front sight housing, handguard cap, barrel nut, Delta Ring assembly and are stamped with the FN oval . These barrel assemblies are Hammer Forged, machined, chambered, chrome lined, front sight housing installed, barrel nut with delta ring assembly are provided, assembled and completely finished by FN Manufacturing. Front sight post, detent, detent spring, barrel swivel and rivet ARE NOT included.
- Material Chrome Molly Vanadium per DIN21CrMoV511 (machine gun steel)
- Chrome per 18.104.22.168 of MIL-STD-171 and QQ-C-320, Class 2 (conventional hard or flake chrome)
- Phosphate per 22.214.171.124 of MIL-STD-171
- All barrels are stress relieved after forming and prior to further machining
- Each barrel and extension has withstood the firing of one M197 high pressure test cartridge or SAAMI commercial equivalent without evidence of failure. After proof firing, each barrel assembly is magnetic particle inspected for cracks, seams, and other injurious defects using a current of 400 to 500 amperes for circular continuous magnetization. All barrels meeting this criteria are marked with an “M” and “P” near the muzzle.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO